The next Perry Vale Local Assembly will be held on Tuesday, 15 January from 7pm to 9pm at Kilmorie School, Kilmorie Road, London, SE23 2SP.
Topics to be covered include
- Report by the Safer Neighbourhood Team about crime in the ward and news about the possible closure of Sydenham police station.
- Presentation on the Perry Vale Action Plan. The action plan details the five ward priorities, actions to address them and a progress report. The five ward priorities are
- The environment
- Roads and Traffic
- Youth provision
- Anti-social behaviour and crime
- Activities for the whole ciommunity
- Update on the refurbishment of Forest Hill Underpass
- Meet the SEE3 Town Team Manager and hear about the exciting developments surrounding the Portas Pilot
- Learn about the Dog Activity Day taking place in Mayow Park on Thursday 21 February.
- Hear about the final recommendations for the South London Health Trust from the TSA (Trust Special Administrator)and how they will affect Lewisham Hospital (if implemented)
Post a Comment