Lewisham PCT contacted us to inform us that they are planning a patient event at the Civic Suite on the afternoon of Thursday 31st January 2013. Lunch from 1 o’clock, with a 1:30pm start.
Last summer they ran a survey with patients across Lewisham and were impressed by the feedback. The information was used to feed into their plans for 2013 – 2015
The afternoon will
- Feedback what was heard from patients
- Share how Lewisham PCT used the information and fed them into plans
- Share the plans they have developed
- Hear patients views and opinions on them plans
- Give opportunity for people to make suggestions
- Discuss the role of the patient in our local health service.
They would like it to be as reflective of the population as possible. If you are interested please contact Grainne Bellenie at firstname.lastname@example.org. There is a limit of 60 places for this event.
Post a Comment