There will be a second Forest Hill Fashion Week (FHFW) this autumn (20-25 September), and they are looking for local fashionistas to get involved right now!
This time they are doing it in association with the Horniman Museum, who are creating a whole Fashion themed ‘Museum at Night’ event for it. The catwalk shows will be held in Gallery Square, with a fashion market in the Conservatory and lots of other fashion-related events and displays, including static fashion shows.
That's just one evening of course. Over the following few days there will be Fashion Fun all around the Forest Hill shops and venues plus another all-day fashion market.
September will come around very quickly indeed, so this is what they are looking for right now:
- Local designer-makers to submit their collections for consideration for the catwalk/static shows.
- Local fashion/textiles/accessories experts, teachers or enthusiasts to run or host an event/workshop either at the Horniman event or in the high street.
- Ideas for fashion events/workshops that you would love to see.
- Market traders selling designer-maker fashion products.
- Models for the Horniman catwalk show.
- Advertisers and sponsors for their website, brochure or FHFW generally.
For more information and contact details, visit their website, foresthillfashion.com. In the meantime, do put 20-25 September in your diary, subscribe to their newsletter and like them on Facebook, follow them on Twitter or do both.